Ventana’s El Conquistador is the best-selling full suspension tandem mountain bike frame in the world!
Why? Ventana has taken a great original design, and refined it over the years. From a standard frame size range that will fit most teams, to the quad bearing pivot design that offers more durability and stability, through the custom frame and rear suspension travel options that offer something to fit virtually any team and riding style, this frame can do it all!
Check out our best-selling Web Special build kit that offers great off-road performance at a great price. Or let us help you spec your dream tandem based on the El Conquistador 26″, 27.5″ or 29″ frames.
Either way, this is the frame of choice for the discerning tandem team that wants the best!
- Tapered head tube (1-1/8″ to 1.5″) for InSet or Zero Stack headset (44mmx56mm)
- 27.2mm seat post diameters
- 68mm Bushnell eccentric captain’s BB
- 73mm stoker’s BB
- Dual set, quad sealed bearings at all pivots
- 102mm rear travel
- Compatible with up to 140mm 26″ forks
- Replaceable derailleur hanger
- International Standard disc brake mount (160mm standard, compatible up to 203mm)
- Fox RP23 7.875″ x 2″ air shock
- Fits 34.9mm high-clamp, top swing front derailleur
- Stock candy colors: Red, Blue, Green, Teal, Purple & Raspberry
- Standard colors: Carbon Black, Champagne, Cosmic Orange, Gloss Black, Grinch Green, Jailhouse Blue, Mango Tango, Mercedes Blue, Super Dust, Team Blue Sparkle, Titanium & Sky White