With its ultra-rugged frame and big 29” wheels, the Java is equipped to take on extremes. Getting away from vehicle traffic has never been easier or more fun. The Java’s rugged frame and specially-built fork are designed to get you to your most exotic destination grinning widely. Dirt and gravel never looked so good!
• Co-Motion-design super-sized zonally-butted cro-moly tubing.
• Excellent choice for touring with the 29” wheel’s amazing versatility.
• Plenty of clearance for large tires and fenders.
• Can be equipped with 700c tires for road rides when riding “civilized”- disc brakes make it easy.
• Larger than life hand-built 29” tandem fork.
- Frame: Co-Motion-design super-sized zonally-butted cro-moly tubing
- Fork: Co-Motion Taper Gauge w/ CNC Tandem Steerer
- Headset: Chris King InSet 44mm Internal
- Brakes: Avid BB7, 200mm Rotors
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Tandem Crankset
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra STI Triple
- Cassette: Shimano XT 11-34t 10-speed Cassette
- Bars: FSA Omega / Co-Motion Stoker
- Stem: FSA OS 150 / Co-Motion Adjustable Stoker Stem
- Seatpost: Kalloy Uno Seraph 29.8 x 350mm
- Saddle: Selle Italia Nekkar Flow / Lady Flow
- Wheels: DT540 Hubs; Velocity Cliffhanger Rims
- Tires: Geax AKA 29 X 2.0
||54 x 42cm
|Front Seat Tube C-T (cm)
|Rear Seat Tube C-T (cm)
|Front Top Tube Length (cm)
|Rear Top Tube Length (cm)
|Head Tube Angle
|Fork Rake (mm)
|Front Seat Tube Angle
|Rear Seat Tube Angle
|Top Tube Angle
|Head Tube length (mm)
|Chainstay Length (cm)
|BB Height (cm)
|BB drop (mm)
|Standover Height, front (cm)
|Standover Height, rear (cm)
|Fork Span (mm)